May 15, 2020
Dear Valued Residents,
We hope you and your family are staying safe and healthy during these challenging days. In support of your community, we continue to actively monitor the best practices to keep you and our team members as safe as possible as the country slowly start to reopen. In support of this mission, you will notice additional signage around the community reminding us all to follow the social distancing (required), no visiting common areas if you or a family member are experiencing flu-like symptoms (required) and wear your face coverings when outside your home (strongly encouraged) recommendations outlined by our health department officials.
Additionally, we have some good news to share. Starting May 26th, we will be performing non-emergency work orders with enhanced safety procedures. The enhanced safety procedures require your help and are as follows:
- Once your work order is opened (through existing channels), a community representative will contact you via phone, text or email to confirm that you and your household members have not been experiencing any flu-like symptoms such as fever, coughing or shortness of breath or been exposed to anyone with flu-like symptoms in the past 14 days. If you or your household have been experienced symptoms within the past 14 days, we will reschedule the work order to meet this requirement.
- A Maintenance Technician will be scheduled to perform the work wearing their required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – face covering, gloves, eye protection.
- Upon arrival to your unit, you will be required to wear a face covering, maintain social distancing of 6 ft and open your windows to increase circulation (as an alternative, and if more convenient for you, you may leave the unit while the work is performed).
- When the work is completed, the community representative will contact you to let you know the work order is closed.
Further, we are reviewing our ability to reopen your community amenities (as applicable) and front office for in-person interactions. At this point, there is no firm date for reopening based on the health department and municipal guidelines. However, please be assured that when these features reopen, we will have best practices in place such as the following:
- Increased common area cleaning (already in place)
- Decreased capacity in front office, pool areas, fitness centers, clubhouses, and other common areas – to promote proper social distancing
- Reduced common area sitting (including pool areas) – to promote proper social distancing and non-household gatherings over 10 people
- Enhanced signage outlining the best practice protocols – social distancing, do not visit if you have flu-like symptoms, wear a face covering
- Additional cleaning products for you to use before and after enjoying the amenities
As the state/county reopening phases continue to evolve, we will also evolve to meet the needs and reopen our community as safely as possible.
We are all in this together, and if we work together, we can weather this storm.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact your Community Manager.
Thank you and keep safe,
Chief Operating Officer
Fusion Property Management